Double Fiberglass Braided Sleeving with Silicone Coating is braided with non-alkali fiberglass yarn, coated with silicone resin, and then re-weaved and re-coated with silicone resin. It possesses good qualities of dielectric, reliable heat resistance, hydrolysis resistance, excellent softness. and elasticity.
These sleevings are used as wiring insulation and mechanical protection for F grade electrical motors, transformers and domestic appliances etc.
- Thermal class: H
- Breakdown voltage: 8 KV to 10 KV
- Operating temperature: -60℃ — 180℃
- Short time peaks: 250℃
- Standard color: matte,bloom, others on request
- For roll packaging:
-diameter 2 mm to 4 mm: 200 m
-diameter 5 mm to 9 mm: 100 m
-diameter 10 mm to 14 mm: 50 m
Note: other length can be negotiated
- Inner packing: plastic bag
- Outer packing: cartons (dimension:33×33X57 cm or 40X40X60 cm)
GB/T 7113.6-2011 IEC 60684-3-409:1999
|inner dia. mm||Dia. Tolerance mm||Wall thickness mm|