Fire protection fiberglass sleeving is braided with non- alkali fiberglass yarn and coated with silicone resin. It possesses good qualities of dielectric, excellent flexibility, great heat insulation and fire resistance etc.
These sleevings are specially used in thermal place to cover electrical wire or fluid pipeline as a protection material,such as metallurgy and shipbuilding
- Impede heat radiation of flame
- Protect operator from buming by hot pipe.
- lmpedo heat lost and favor to saving energy.
- Self- extinguishing
- Moisture- proot, water- proof, resistance to oil and
- Standard brick red and blue, others on request
- For roll packaging:
-diameter 6 mm to 70 mm: 20 m
-diameter 75 mm to 120 mm: 15 m
Note: other length can be negotiated.
- Inner packing: plastic
- Outer packing; cartons
GB/T 7113.5-2011 EC 60684-3 -400·2002
|Tolerance||Wall thickness (mm)||Wall thickness
|Work temperature||Transient temperature||Breakdown voltage|
|35, 40, 45||2||≥3.3||≥1.2|
|60, 65, 70, 75||3||≥4.3|
|80, 90, 100||3.5||≥4.5||≥1.5|